[AMRadio] VFO for 20V-3

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Fri Jan 7 05:34:34 EST 2005

Try to find a Collins PTO from a T195 military transmitter. I've been
using one in my BC610 for 20 years. Rock solid once warmed up. I think
the T368 transmitter also used one of these.
I'm guessing their hard to find now. I bought mine from Fair Radio. Back
in those days they cost about 25 bucks, if memory serves me correctly.
George KE4HJ