[AMRadio] VFO for 20V3

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 8 09:05:33 EST 2005

	Hi group,

      At the link below are pictures of the VFO that Peter K5PX uses in his
20V. Looks like Pete did a very nice job. I too am building a WA1FFL DDS
VFO. Unfortunately moving, and the aftermath has put all projects like that
in a box....somewhere. Where is that $$%^&** box? :-)

The down side of this VFO is that every time you power it up you must dial
in the desired frequency since it will default to the lowest frequency it's
programmed to run. Not too bad a trade-off however.

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/vfo/

Regards,
Jim