[AMRadio] 813 tx

CHRIS PAPAIOANNOU amateur at ipnet.gr
Mon Jan 10 11:33:09 EST 2005

73s to all,
for those of us who have AM like an not cured germ in their blood.Dedicated
to all of them.A 3 stages AM rig.The shielded 6J5 is the oscillator
tube.It's working in a Hartley type V.F.O with a coil @ 4mHs and enough
variable capacitance to make the tube oscillating in various H.F bands i
believe.Good air cooled mounted the entire V.F.O on a copper board in order
to avert temperatures due to tube's heating which changes the components
values of  this v.f.o.
An 6CA7/EL34 is the buffer/driver stage.At least that driver tube it's grid
driving a pair of "twins".2X811s @ 1200v on plates.
The 2 output tubes will be plate modulated by a pair of sweep tubes 2XEL504s
@ 100Watts output pwr.
Enjoy it!
Chris SV1DAF.
Mni tnx to Jim for the link and space left in his web space.