[AMRadio] AM Amps

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Tue Jan 11 15:13:50 EST 2005

well all I can say is it works.. works well as a matter of fact, and has
been for 6 years :)
I typically run between 350 and 400 watts of carrier every day. It looks
great on the scope. Modulation envelope is perfect. 100% modulation. In 6
years Ive only lost one tube, and I accidently broke that one.

Ronnie - W5SUM