[AMRadio] ten-tec radio

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jan 11 23:07:06 EST 2005

I have worked a friend on AM who has a Jupiter.  It sounded just fine to me,
but I am not real picky on audio shaping and filtering.

As I understand, the Jupiter is a software defined radio so you might want
to have a qso with someone who can direct you as you make the settings for
AM.  With a following amp, you should do just fine, provided  you don't
overdrive the amp.

73  Jim
W5JO