[AMRadio] Asymmetrical Audio Article Credits

Geoff w5omr at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Wed Jan 12 06:36:05 EST 2005

CHRIS PAPAIOANNOU wrote:

> The article it's in my hands Geoff,
> seems very interesting by the first look.But didn't read it with care!
> Thanks anyway for your contribution on the mode with the article.To all them
> who are listed headline on the article!
> Chris SV1DAF.

I didn't write/author it, Chris.  Credit that to John/WA5BXO,
Don/K4KYV, Tim/W5TOB and input from Bob(Bacon)/WA3WDR.  I copied
the article from John's location at www.qsl.net due to the
outages there.  Not to mention that when www.qsl.net -is- up, the
noted slowness of the server.  Al/K3TKJ does a great job at
maintaining the server out of his own pocket, but it's at it's
limits.

I only *wish* I had the resources to become another mirror for
Bama, the on-line manual site.

Here's a good hint too, gang... If you do a Google search for
"Bama Mirror" you'll find you'll have -much better luck- in
getting in there, than you would the actual Bama site.

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR