[AMRadio] Scopes

Daniel Wright dw73454 at alltel.net
Thu Jan 13 12:00:45 EST 2005

>Yaesu 100 or 101
>Heathkit HO-10 if in good shape.  Watch out for those heath hv
>transformers.  They work on the edge of their limits.

I'll second that bout the Yaesu YO-100. Good scope,
and they can be had at a decent price. I have two,
one I bought new back in the seventies and the other
I bought for $100 in great shape via the internet.

Another thing to watch for on the Heath scopes
is the HV electrolytics. The good news is that
they can be replace with paralleled orange drops!

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..