[AMRadio] Scopes

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Thu Jan 13 11:32:20 EST 2005

Hi Dick;

Any cheap (Heathkit?) scope will do. Since you make connection directly
to the vertical plates of the CRT, the characteristics of the vertical
amplifier are moot. Leave the HV DC connections for adjusting centering.
The horizontal sweep will run at a low audio frequency, so the sweep
oscillator characteristics are not important either. Good luck.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ