[AMRadio] AM Amps

Geoff w5omr at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Thu Jan 13 19:27:15 EST 2005

Jim Candela wrote:

> To keep the 4-1000 plate from shocking you, ground the
> plate, and float the chassis.

Have John/WA5BXO tell you about the time I got sent (in a rather
unceremoniously manner) from my operating chair, to land upside
down on my shoulders, my feet dangling in the air, and a
dazed-sounding speech pattern afterwards, one evening while we
were in QSO.

(remind him that he was in Webster, had just gotten his 250TH
final, and had Mike in the shack with him).  I think even
Fred/WD5BPP was on that night, but I don't remember a lot after
that...)

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR