[AMRadio] Ham Radio Question on the Clark Howard Show

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:50:50 EST 2005

I have noticed that many radiating consumer devices, namely Chinese-made
touch lamps, do not  carry any kind of Part 15 warning label.  It's been my
experience that those things are terrible about polluting the spectrum, but
little seems to have been done about it.  I may be experiencing that kind of
interference right now, but I have not been able to trace the  source.

I would think that touch switches would be required to comply with the Part
15 regulations, but Lowe's and Home Depot stock thousands of them and NONE
carry the warning label.

Don k4kyv