[AMRadio] FCC Chair Resigns

w6om at cox.net w6om at cox.net
Fri Jan 21 18:17:03 EST 2005

Frankly speaking I view Mr. Powells resignation as a step forward for Amateur Radio and rational management of the frequency spectrum.

His inability to accept basic fundamentals and the interelationship between of services as it relates to new technology inside the existing spectrum was visible by all.

I wish him well in the future and look forward to a new FCC Chair who will hopefully be more technically astute and rational when it comes to the service we Hams enjoy.