[AMRadio] Wanted: 20V-2 or -3

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 22:56:46 EST 2005

Well, I already have a 20V-3 that's about ready for the smoke test.  I am in
the Tampa area.  Can you send me some pics and tell me what comes with it
and how much $$$ you are looking for?  My friend will be visiting us here in
Tampa early this summer.  He will be pulling an Airstream trailer.

Bob  W6TR
813-643-3034