[AMRadio] Wanted: 20V-2 or -3

Gary Blau gblau at w3am.com
Sat Jan 22 00:03:35 EST 2005

Bob:

I'll have to take some pix, it's been in air conditioned storage now at
the work QTH since it was removed from bdcst auxiliary service ~5-6
years ago.  Was (still is) on 1580, and was last seen operating there at
~500W.
Condition is well used, needs considerable attention and cleanup, but is
quite serviceable.  Some small spare parts.  It's a project, not a
plug-n-play.

All offers and/or trade considered.
Not looking to bone anybody, e-bay style.
Would like it to go to a good (amateur) home where it will be used on
the air.

Pick up only!