[AMRadio] Stealth Antennas?

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Jan 24 16:51:36 EST 2005

Ed,

Thanks for the link. Of all the books I have this option is not covered. And
there is no reason it won't work. It just makes the tranmiter more happy. It
won't improve receiver sensativity. It takes real area for that problem.

I understand base loading for the lower HF bands but center loading is
common for 10M and higher. That's why I was considering it.

Also you can bend a wire antenna but should have at least 1/8W from the
feedpoint before the bend.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.