[AMRadio] Stealth Antennas?

WA9VRH Larry wa9vrh at mtco.com
Tue Jan 25 07:47:05 EST 2005

HI Bob, Jim and all,

Do you have an el-cheapo all band portable you know the AM-FM-SW that you
can walk around the hood with?  It
might help locate the offending house or houses.  Then it could be anything
from light dimmers to heated mattress pads.
I know about the heated mattress pads my wife has one on her side of the
bed. That *$%@# sounds like a spark gap
gone wild. The good news is it is so bad it screws up the TV so she usually
remembers to unplug it when she gets up in the morning.
Turning it off doesn't help the power supply stays on.

So being in the country doesn't cure all plus there is the occasional
offending electric fence.  Usually one can track those down
and find the grounding weeds. But believe me it is better having your
neighbors 500' and more away.
Good luck on the hunt please share your finds with us.
73 Larry WA9VRH