[AMRadio] Stealth Antennas?

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Tue Jan 25 11:57:55 EST 2005

the local power company is required to have DF noise locating equipment on
hand. report the problems to them and request they sent the maintence dept
to locate the noise. they are required by the FCC to find and fix any
interference to amateur radio stations.
They gave me their new gear last month here in ky to find my problems as
they were covered up and ask if i would map the problem areas for them so
they could send a crew to fix.
99% of the time they are great people and want to help

73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group