[AMRadio] 20V-3 Front Door Latches

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Tue Jan 25 15:52:29 EST 2005

With these resistors reasonably priced, I would suggest you buy a new one.

The latches were made in England and are no longer available unless someone
has a "junker" 20V-3.

I own serial number 239 and it for sale.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST