[AMRadio] 20V-3 Front Door Latches

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Tue Jan 25 17:22:56 EST 2005

Bob, what are you inquiring about:  the resistors, the latches, the 20V-3.

Go to www.collinsra.com and click on the Album section: for Spring, 2004 or
http://collinsra.com/cra_album/0401_03/cra_0401_03.html

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST