[AMRadio] B & W 80 TVL Air Inductor

Frederick W. Holmes, W1SKU w1sku at direcway.com
Tue Jan 25 19:40:50 EST 2005

Hello to the List:

I am rebuilding an old homebrew AM Modulator and Final. The output is link coupled using B&W TVL type inductors. I only have the ones for 10 and 20, and I want to use this rig on 75 meters. So, I am looking for a B&W 75(80) TVL plug-in inductor for this rig. If you have one and are willing to part with it, please email me off-list with price including shipping to 48363 in Michigan.

Thanks to the list.

73 de Fred, W1SKU
Net Manager for the CCA
Chairman, Technical Review Committee, CCA
CCA Member # 793
Board Member, USECA ARC
Technical Committee, USECA ARC
Net Control Operator, Hurricane Watch Net