[AMRadio] Valiant Audio

RICHARD W GILLESPIE rwgillespie at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 10:45:49 EST 2005

Just bought a Ranger so will probably tackle the mods for better audio, etc.
but I would like to get a better sound from my stock Valiant without going
to a complete tear out. I've used a stock D-104 with it plus  an EV 767
dynamic thru a Behringer audio chain I normally use with my FT-1000.  The
results seem to be about the same so not be be too naive, I suppose the
Valiant is restricting any lows I might add with a good mike or processing.

Dick/K5DIC