[AMRadio] Virgin ARC-5s!

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 26 17:27:39 EST 2005

Bob,

    I have two BC-458's with the central electronics
kit to adapt them to a VF for the CE 20A. These are
both pretty ugly, and far from stock. That said, they
are still ARC-5's to some extent, and I get a quiver
of excitement every time I turn the knob on one of
those old things. Boy am I sick or what? :-)

Jim