[AMRadio] Display Tubes Anyone?

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Jan 27 10:48:51 EST 2005

I've got a small box of "display tubes" here if anyone wants them. They are all bad for one reason or another--dud, weak, short, etc. The box includes Eimac 100Ths, RCA 203As, a VT-4C, some 811s, old globe-shaped duds and some octal tubes.

Free for postage. If more than one person wants them, I can divide them equally into 2 very similar groups.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT