[AMRadio] FS: Spectrum Analyzer Tek 492P

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Jan 27 11:19:47 EST 2005

I am going to sell my Spectrum Analyzer. It's a Tek 492P. DC to some number of gigahertz that is incomprehensible to me. It has all 3 options installed, one of which is the digital store and hold feature. It also comes with all the original manuals and user guides--a stack maybe 12 inches high and weighing 15 pounds. One of the guides is "How To Use The Spectrum Analyzer In Your AM Radio Station". The lid is full of some accessories that were probably quite expensive that I have never used--attenuators, splitters and what not. This is a reasonably modern, solid-state instrument in excellent looking and working condition. It has been used very little.

I can get $2500 for this on eBay with no problem. But if someone here can use it, I'd let it go for $2100 plus shipping. I'm not looking for any trades. I want the money for a project.

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT