[AMRadio] Hello!!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Jan 27 14:31:12 EST 2005

Rich,

While AM ativity seems to be mainly a BA segment of the hobby iot really is
not. Many of the AMers run both tube stuff and solid state stuff. Class E AM
Txes are solid state.

If you can hear them give them a call. Where are you located?

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.

"REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK"