[AMRadio] Seeking tubes

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Jul 7 11:00:49 EDT 2005

Like my kids....they love to tell you the incredible exception that PROVES dad is wrong...

So since they are so common, I'm assuming you have a large overstock to sell to Steve for $25 each? If so, I'd like a couple of those--that tube has been on my WANTED list seen by maybe 2500 people over the last 12 years and I have never once had one offered to me at any price. The only one I have ever seen in the flesh is the dud that Play Things of the Past carries around to hamfests as a display.

73, Don M.