[AMRadio] Seeking tubes

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Thu Jul 7 19:04:09 EDT 2005

Hi Don,

Whoa Nelly...!

Now where'd you get the idea that *I* had a heap of ol' 204A's for sale,
anyway...?!

The truth of the matter  is, they DO appear on a semi-regular basis on
eBay --- but you have to be vigilant for them! Heck, I saw one sell out of
Canada a year or two ago for some FIFTEEN BUCKS!

This latest $25.00 jug was originally listed for FIFTEEN DOLLARS --- AND HE
HAD NO BIDDERS FOR IT!

I suggest, Don, that you expand your search for these vintage old bottles,
bite your lip if you're one of the "...anti-eBay" crowd, & simply make hay
while --- and WHERE --- the sun shines...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ