[AMRadio] Heath SB Problem!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Jul 7 19:24:39 EDT 2005

Dennis,

This afternoon the dial stopped turning when I turned the knob. I have been
through this before. But this time I could not adjust it. I had to
disaaemble the Bezel and get the input shaft out. One of the spring disks
that form the friction drive has broken.

I have contacted RTO about a replacement. I hope they have them. I am now
going to pull the chassis out and see if I can find the broken piece. If I
can find it I might be able to fix it.

Thanks,
Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7