[AMRadio] Heath SB Problem!

zuu6k at juno.com zuu6k at juno.com
Thu Jul 7 20:19:02 EDT 2005

Hi Bob;

I have fixed several with this problem. Use a 1/4 inch shaft (from an old
volume control, maybe) about 1/4 inch longer than your shaft. Get 2 each
flat 3/8' sheet metal nuts (True Value Hardware, etc) and a 1/4" ID X
3/8" OD rubber grommet. Force the nuts (facing each other) onto the
grommet. Force the grommet onto the end of the shaft. Install the same as
original. Good luck.

Ed K6UUZ