[AMRadio] Re: Heath problem

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 14:00:01 EDT 2005

In this case the broken part is a custom stamped berrilium copper disk.
Heath had an extensive sheet metal fabricating facility. From what I
understand the only case Heath did not make themselves was the cabinets for
the SB series because of the rounded corners. That is why the HW-100 has
square corners.

I am consirering making a replacement from a pair of small O-rings. But that
will mean machining a hub for them. But I do have a small lathe. The big
problem is I only have one eye now.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.