[AMRadio] Power ratings

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Mon Jul 11 19:25:55 EDT 2005

Your statement sounds pretty close to me. For instance, I set my TS-430S
carrier level for about 1/3 of full carrier (Ip)capability, then adjust
the mic gain control until it sounds OK on my monitor or to a live contact.
Do not use a compressor at all. IMHO. Good luck.  73  K0NG  .

Quoting zuu6k at juno.com: