[AMRadio] interference from 3810 khz to 3910 khz

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 12 11:24:14 EDT 2005

Mark,

   I have something similar here in Round Rock, Texas.
I discovered that my DVD / VCR combo squirts out RF
like crazy whenever it is turned off. Whenever I want
to listen to 75 meters, I need to unplug the POS.

   Maybe the interference your seeing is in your own
house, or maybe not. Time to put your detective hat
on..

Regards,
Jim
WD5JKO