[AMRadio] power ratings

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Tue Jul 12 18:41:04 EDT 2005

Ken, as I read the rules, we are only allowed to run 375 watts carrier. With
100% modulation this will give us 1500 watts pep which is the max output
allowed.
I agree 300 watts carrier is almost necessary, however smaller linears wont
handle that and if funds are limited, 150 watts with 600 pep isw better than
nothing. I use my DX60B into the SB200 and the controlled carrier helps to
keep the plate dissapation low on the 572B's.
Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS