[AMRadio](still selling stuff!

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Sat Jul 16 00:30:15 EDT 2005

	Well to be honest I never saw the inside of one but a friend of
mine had one, at least I think that is what he had.  Now I'm not sure.
Was there another model XCVR by Gonset that was similar but had low
level modulation?
	I did have a silver faced G-7--- something, mobile XMTR with
separate power supply / modulator where the modulators were triode
connected zero biased as you described.  Was it a G-77?  I just can't
remember but it was not a XCVR, just a XMTR.  I think it had a 6146 in
the final and the modulators were 6DQ6s.  The receiver I used was PMR7
Multi ELMAC.

God, those were the good old days!

John
WA5BXO