[AMRadio] AM Activity?

wb6orz wb6orz at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 29 07:28:42 EDT 2005

    Hi, Pete. Interesting post.
    Maybe AM activity has fallen off some because of the conditions, but out
here the AMI Net still holds forth weekely on 3870, with as many as 40-50 or
more check-ins. Also, we have a local AM Early Birds Net Sat AM's, with
several regulars (including me).
    In terms of any general fall-off, maybe it's the aging of the group, of
course we know that phenonenon.
    My Valiant and Ranger are faithful, and I've been meaning to run my CE
100V on AM, when I recently heard another on the air, it sounded great.
Angel Music.
    Les