[AMRadio] AM Activity?

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jul 29 10:24:55 EDT 2005

Les:
I'm sure conditions have a lot to do with the activity. Since I'm not an
early riser, working stations at 4, 5, 6 AM is generally not an option
for me. Also, I generally prefer one-on-one QSO's rather than net
participation. Hope you get that 100V on the air soon. That is my
favorite AM rig. I can't remember the last time I fired up my Valiant,
Ranger, or Apache.

Pete, wa2cwa