[AMRadio] FS: Hallicrafters SX-42

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 11:34:36 EDT 2005

I purchased the SX-42 back in June as a set with a transmitter.  Although I
would love to keep it, I find that I can not.  My plan is to take the
receiver to the TRW Swap Meet tomorrow in Los Angeles, UNLESS someone here
wants it.  I would much rather someone here would get it!

The unit is completely functional and sounds GREAT!  It comes with complete
documentation, schematics, upgrade notes, etc.  The paperwork alone is over
1" thick.

If you are interested in this unit, please contact me today!

Price = $300.00
562-652-7285

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net