[AMRadio] Speaker

Herb Raemsch hwr79 at chilitech.net
Fri Jul 29 19:11:33 EDT 2005

    Was wandering if I could get afew suggestions on an External Speaker?Am trying to get a station up and running useing a Heath DX-60B and Hammarlund HQ-110A. The only Hammarlund speaker I could find was worth more I guess then I payed for the receiver. Anyways was wandering what some of you guys are useing that are not useing matching speakers for there receivers. Also the Hammarlund calls for 4 ohm speaker and was wandering if the audio fidelty would still be OK useing an 8 ohm speaker of some sort?
                                                           73 Thanks
                                                           Herb WA3HGT