[AMRadio] Speaker

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Fri Jul 29 20:55:47 EDT 2005

Herb, I have a Hammerlund speaker that is about 7"X 9"X 10" deep. It is grey
painted with the grey grill cloth with the white squiggle lines in it. I
will ship it to you for $60.00. It is "good" shape. I would possibly repaint
the case, outside not bad but lower inside has some rust. I sold the HQ173
that was with it and the chap didn't want the speaker. I know shipping is
about $20.00 and I included it in the price.

Healthfully yours,
Donald Sanders W4BWS
PO Box 10195
Dothan, AL 36304