[AMRadio] Slip up mast for 80 meter antenna

zuu6k at juno.com zuu6k at juno.com
Sat Jul 30 11:55:36 EDT 2005

Ron;

I have installed dozens of them for TV antennas through the years. Up to
50 Ft (5 sections). They are just made from electrical thin-wall conduit
(EMT). You can make your own cheaper. Paint a wide stripe around the
bottom of each inner section about a foot from the end. Pull slowly and
when you see the stripe, stop and insert the 1/4" cotter pin. You can
make a base from 2 each 6" lengths of angle iron with a bolt through them
and the bottom of the outside section. Good luck.

73, Ed K6UUZ