[AMRadio] FS: SX-100, HQ-180, Millen, Greenlee, More

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:37:59 EDT 2005

Hi Don -

I'll take this off your hands:

GF-11/RU-16 wooden box with handles and locking latch.
Stamped label says "Operating Spare Parts For Model
GF-11/RU-16 Equipment Serial 7594 Contract Number
84530 Date 4-21-41 Gross Weight 21.5 LBs". Has chip
out of front lid edge. It should have a wooden tray in
it but that is missing. Also missing are almost all
the spare parts except for the resistors, pots and 2
coils. Still solidly built after 64 years. $39

Thanks -

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ