[AMRadio] Coax Wall Plates

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jun 8 11:20:48 EDT 2005

Hi Ron:

Long time no hear.  I looked for the same thing to no avail.  There are snap 
in connectors for cable, 100 base T and telephone.  If you are using those 
type plates, get the threaded, short barrels and use washers just bigger 
than the hole the regular connector snaps into then put nuts on each end. 
That is the best I could come up with.

73  Jim

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "W6OM" <W6OM at COX.NET>
To: <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:09 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Coax Wall Plates

> House re modeling is done and I am starting to set up Vintage Shack again. 
> Anyone know if there exists RG-8 coax through the wall plates similar to 
> cable TV through the wall plates.
> Hate to start hacking holes in those nice new walls for the coax.
> All the Best
> Ron  W6OM

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 22 Jan 2018.