[AMRadio] Coax Wall Plates

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jun 8 11:20:48 EDT 2005

Hi Ron:

Long time no hear.  I looked for the same thing to no avail.  There are snap
in connectors for cable, 100 base T and telephone.  If you are using those
type plates, get the threaded, short barrels and use washers just bigger
than the hole the regular connector snaps into then put nuts on each end.
That is the best I could come up with.

73  Jim
W5JO