[AMRadio] Coax Wall Plates

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Wed Jun 8 13:18:18 EDT 2005

I'm pretty sure you can still get SO 239 barrels from Mouser that only
require one hole to mount.
Then buy yourself as many stainless steel blank wall plates as needed.
Drill them out and install the barrels.
Makes a professional job of it and the stainless will take the beating
of mounting the barrell. Plastic ones will just
split when you try to drill them.
George KE4HJ