[AMRadio] Collins 32V-3 Need Repaired In NJ

rjbarn richzxcv at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 14:06:06 EDT 2005

Hi
I have a Collins 32V-3 and I get reports that the
carrier is fine but the audio is fussy, rough.
But people can understand me but not very clear audio.
I'm using a non amplified d-104.
Is there anyone here in NJ that can repair it?
Of course I will pay for repair.
My first time on this mailing list.
Hope to here from someone. Really looking forward to
getting on AM.    Must be in NJ for repair.
Thanks........Rich   KF2GG     973-857-1195
Cedar Grove  NJ     Essex County.
Will travel in NJ to get repaired.    :)