[AMRadio] Collins 32V-3 Need Repaired In NJ

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jun 8 14:35:30 EDT 2005

Hi Rich:

Before you do too much, check the tubes in the audio section.  If you have a
good tube checker, run them through it.  If no just replace them one at a
time to see what happens.  Might be something real simple.  Also suspect the
rectifier that handles the low level audio section.

Also be sure your mic. cable ground is good.

73  Jim
W5JO