[AMRadio] FS: Complete AM station...Pick-up only

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 22:51:36 EDT 2005

I'll take it!

562-652-7285

I have cash and will pick up!

-----Original Message-----
From: zuu6k at juno.com
Sent: Jun 15, 2005 1:52 PM
To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] FS: Complete AM station...Pick-up only

Gentlemen;

If you cannot arrange to pick this equipment up at Simi Valley, CA or do
not want the entire lot, there is no need to read further. I am offering
it first to the members of the reflectors. If it does no sell here, I
will put it on that on-line auction site. If it does not sell there, I
will break it up and ship it at the buyers expense for professional
packing and shipping. I know I could get more if I was willing to break
it up and ship it. Due to circumstances I am going for a quick, clean
sale.

Due to failing health, I am reducing my equipment inventory. I am
starting with the largest, heaviest and most difficult to pack and ship:
my AM station. It consists of the following items, all in good operating
condition. I use this station for the weekly AMI net and the monthly CCA
net. I get good reports on my audio.

Heathkit DX-100B transmitter
Hallicrafters SX-42 receiver
Electro-voice model 620 mic
Homebrew 10" speaker in wooden case
Homebrew 12 Amp voltage reducer
Heathkit IM-2410 frequency counter
RCA WO-33A scope / mod mon

Price: $500 cash and carry.

If you are a sincere buyer please write for detailed description and pix.
Please don't waste your time and mine if you cannot meet the above
conditions. Thank you very much.

Ed Richards K6UUZ