[AMRadio] Baxter gets it

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jun 16 03:03:23 EDT 2005

Glenn, I'm sure, has always known, that sooner or later, this type of
hammer was going to drop. He has also stated many times that he wants his
day in court. He also doesn't seem like the type of person to roll over
and admit defeat and pay the fine (at least not without a fight). I bet
he is either drafting a brief or maybe he's had it ready for awhile, and
then go and find a sympathetic judge to put a hold on the process. Then
drag everybody concerned into a courtroom for a dog and pony show from
both sides. Fighting a government agency in a courtroom is no easy task,
so I'll be interesting to see if Glenn takes this route.

Pete, wa2cwa