[AMRadio] Baxter gets it

yves feder yafeder37 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 06:36:10 EDT 2005

Pete, I suspect you're right. Take a look at his wacko web page k1man.com to
see the nutso response he's already sent to the FCC.

The useless blather was on 3890 again last evening as if nothing happened.

Looking at his letter, you can see he is inventing "legal proceedings" as he
goes along, but unfortunately for him he's the only one who sees reality in
his fantasy world, and while he's holding his briefs (so to speak) they'll
be dragging him to the rubber room... his behavior is classic delusional.

It'll definitely be a good show....

Al w1ux