[AMRadio] Baxter gets it

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:48:16 EDT 2005

On 6/15/05, Mike Sawyer <w3slk at uplink.net> wrote:
> I like what this has to offer Paul, but the only thing that is missing and
> should be in the NAL is "Forfeiture of License".

 Mike(y) -

He's up for renewal in October, at which time he can be denied the
renewal. Probably easier from a legal standpoint than trying to
revoke. Makes you wonder a bit about the timing? My concern is that
Manboy will find a way to tie up the case beyond his renewal date,
then get some dopey judge to allow his licensed to be renewed in the
meantime 'in the event he is innocent of the charges' or whatever, to
prevent his "right" to transmit from being infringed. Sounds crazy?
Take a look at some of the antics judges have allowed, through their
rulings in recent years. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals comes to
mind, but we have them on the east coast too...

This will definitely be a case of the fat lady singing before we can
have a clear idea of the outcome. And even if he gets tossed, what's
to stop one of his flunkies from using their license for the same
purpose? Wasn't the HODman carrying his water a while back?

de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ