[AMRadio] Liquidation Sale

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Fri Jun 17 17:28:17 EDT 2005

More goodies and priced to sell if you want to travel to Johnstown, PA

HQ-180A (no clock) most knobs have been replaced (I have no idea where the
original knobs went to) and some front panel lettering needs redone. The
receiver works well and is very clean.  I would say that it is in above
average condition.  This receiver was part of the estate that I am handling
Price is $125.00

NC-303 - all original, with 100 Khz calibrator - $200. Looks nice.  Part of
the estate that I am handling.

SX-101 Mark II (receives on 160 meters) one owner set and very nice.
Serviced in my shop
$200.  This is my own equipment.

HT-37 - again one owner, serviced in my shop. - $175.  This is my own
equipment

RCA AR-88 (no S-meter) in a DX-100 cabinet. Price is $300

Will not ship these heavy boatanchors - I hope that you understand.  All
equipment is at the Collins Radio Center

Thank you

David, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
To Join the CRA go to www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EST and 14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon
EST