[AMRadio] Baxter gets it

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Fri Jun 17 19:12:40 EDT 2005

I find it all very entertaining. Indeed, the requirements of his
class of license do not keep the riffraff out.

After what he does with a part of the spectrum that I would like
to use but for one requirement, I hope they throw the book at him.

One FCC term I see is "apparent liability" If it is merely
apparent and the FCC does not accuse him of actual liability, why
would he be motivated to pay a dime?

And does the FCC have the authority and the power to actually
"take" money from him?

Just curious as to how these things play out.

PJ